Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Whole Lotta Nada



Well it seems to be feast or famine in the world of blogging. For me, at least. I can crack off two or more posts in a day or two and then suddenly - nothing. But around here nothing can be a really good thing!

So here is a whole lotta nada from the week:~)

Happy to say that I think I've adjusted to the time change. Still not happy about driving to work in the dark but I am pretty happy to have a job to drive to! My mom & dad seem to have recovered from her big 80th birthday celebration last weekend!

We had ups & downs all week with the attempted purchase of the foreclosed house we've been trying to buy for a month! You'd think the bank would be anxious to close a buy, especially in this economy, but apparently that is not true. But in the end, and on Friday the thirteenth, we received verbal confirmation from the bank that the house was ours! I'll believe it for real on the 27th of this month at closing.


So here is the new house - crummy picture, I know, but you get the idea. I'm sure there'll be plenty more pictures to come!


And here are the new neighbors! I was on the bus to bowling yesterday when I got the text from Tom that the house was ours so I quickly called Julie to tell her. Linnea answered the phone and I told her that I had a really big secret to tell her. So I tell her about the house and she immediately begins screaming! Screaming so loud that people near me on the bus could hear her! It was sweet! But there'll be no more screaming once they're my neighbors!!!

2 comments:

April said...

YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

Is it too early to look for puppies?