Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Birthdays!!

Well, we are only 1 week into the month of March and we just celebrated the third birthday of the month! Today was my mom's 80th birthday! My brother and his wife and all their kids came over from Holland today for her party. Here are the oldest and youngest members of our family - my mom & Maggie, my youngest grand daughter.
We had dinner at TW & Friends and then everyone came over to our house for cake & ice cream! All of the great grand kids were here - all 7 of them. It was pretty crazy! And LOUD! And of the 9 grand kids all but 2 were here. We had a house full!
Here she is getting ready to blow out the candles......good thing she had a lot of help!
Here is my niece Lauren. She made me promise not to put any pictures of her on Facebook. Hey, this doesn't count.....it is clearly NOT Facebook!
And this is Alec. I put this here just because it makes me laugh!

No comments: