Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Mohwak

I was having a pretty boring, long day and was in a pretty crummy mood and then I saw the Mohawk and now all I have to do is think about it and I start laughing!!
A few years ago Tom's hair started getting really thin. He's not exactly bald but you can see right through to his scalp there is so little hair left. So we decided that it looks better when its buzzed super short. Eventually he quit going to the barber and started buzzing it himself.
And that is what this post is about. Last night after I'd gone to bed he buzzed his hair. And then this morning he got up and left for work. So I didn't see his haircut until late this afternoon after he'd worked all day. I couldn't believe my eyes when he turned around and I saw that he'd left a strip of hair uncut right in the middle of the back of his head!! He had worked all day, calling on customers, inspecting jobs, dispatching his service techs, and who knows what else......with a MOHAWK!!!
I actually took this photo with my phone to show him because he didn't believe me. Needless to say he immediately buzzed it off. Thank goodness I was able to get this picture! Can you even imagine people's reactions when they saw this?? He just isn't the Mohawk type!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

That is so funny. I started laughing just reading your post!

Julie Lynn said...

he wanted to be like alec!

Cindy said...

Brad did that one time too, You'd think they would care what they look like!