Friday, January 9, 2009

The Week in Review

What a week! Thank goodness it is Friday is all I can say!
  • First of all it was back to work after 17 days off for Christmas break! And if that wasn't bad enough, our classroom foster grandma (& friend) wasn't in all week due to an "administrative snafu". Mmmmmhmmmm!

This is Shirley our foster grandma who will be back Monday morning as the result of a barrage of complaints about her being gone all week!
  • Then, just as I predicted, Cadi, my yellow lab, got mad when I took Murphy for a car ride instead of her and so she chewed up her brand new toy!!! It didn't quite provide "hours of chewing fun" like it said on the package. It was more like minutes. AUGH!! I guess she showed me huh?






  • Yesterday Olivia came over - it has been a while since we've seen her - too long - since she still had Christmas presents here to open! Yikes! Anyways she is always fun to have over. And as you can see our Christmas tree is still up.
  • At least we started bowling again today (with school) and that makes the day go faster! Plus it's Friday and the best part - it is SNOWING!!!! YAY!! It's going to be a great weekend!

No comments: