Sunday, June 14, 2009

School's Out!!

YAY!! School is finally out for summer! Woohoo! The room is packed up (sort of), the graduates have moved on (kind of), and we are left wondering (as usual) what things will look like in the fall - in terms of staff and students. But for the next 74 days I don't really care much :~)
The first day of vacation I was up early and super busy all day.......(I have a really long to-do list planned for the summer). The second day I slept a little (lot) later and kept a little busy. By Friday - the third day - I rolled out of bed about 10 (what's the rush??).
I've been shopping (had to use that 30% off at Kohl's and visit the B&BW semi annual sale), went to the movies (the book was better!), went to a bonfire and ate way too many *s'nores*. Except for the dismal performance of the Red Wings, I'd say this summer is off to a fine start!
Tomorrow or the next day I am heading to Ludington with a couple of grandkids for a few days. I probably won't be sleeping late but I'm sure we'll be super busy doing stuff and that to-do list will be right where I left it for when I get home! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: