Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just Some Pictures

Remember a few posts ago I commented on how days and days can go by without a single interesting thing to write about and then all of a sudden its one thing after another?? Like the bus sliding into the ditch and stuff??? Yeah well, nothing interesting has happened again for days and days so I'm just going to post a couple of pictures and call it good!
Last weekend we went to Ludington to open up the place for the season and we drove past this field of pink trees - that we drive by all the time - but I've never seen them in bloom like this before. I've no idea what they are but they were pretty and I took way too many pictures of them!!



This is Selah and the first "running through the sprinkler" picture of the year!

Here are the other kids sitting quietly watching a movie that probably wouldn't be on the "mommy approved" list but like I said.....they were quiet!

Here is Selah again wearing someone's (Alec??) glasses. Cute???

No comments: