Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!


Top picture is the view out my front door. Bottom picture is looking out the family room window by the computer where I sit.
If you know me at all you know I love winter! And SNOW....especially if it means we get a snow day like today! It took forever for the call to come this morning and actually I saw it on the news first. We thought yesterday that today might be a snow day and so we packed up all the Christmas stuff and cleaned up the classroom. It would've been super depressing to have had to be there today!
So now I am sitting here with Maggie and we are watching the snow fall :~) and working on my second pot of coffee. Hey I've been up since 4! Chelsea is on her way to Webberville for a job interview. She may be gone for quite a while but I think she'll get the job....she'll probably be the only one who makes it to the interview!
Right after Chelsea left I kept hearing this kinda weird squeaking sound and I could not figure out what it was. As soon as I would get close to where I thought the sound was coming from it would stop. So I am wandering around the house looking like all kind of stupid before I realized the weird sounds were coming from the baby monitor on the dining room table. Duh.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow snow!I wish i could feel snow...

mor-mor said...

Yep and I wish I were in the warm Philipines right about now since it is about 4 degrees here! How about we swap places for a few days??