Saturday, December 13, 2008

Girl Week

It was a busy week at our house. Last Saturday, Julie, Linnea and my mom and I went to the Lucia Swedish breakfast at a church in W. Bloomfield. If you recall, it was an incredibly snowy, slippery day. Exactly the kind of day that makes winter be my favorite season!! For real! Anyways we had a lovely time. My mom had fun seeing a lot of her old friends and the rest of us enjoyed the food and festivities. For me it was nice to get a dose of our family heritage and culture....something missing since my grandparents have all passed on. Here is Linnea, feeling sick with a cold, but smiling anyways!
The next day we went to watch Linnea dance in the Nutcracker. She was a white mouse this year and a finer white mouse you will never see!

Then on Thursday we had Olivia over for the evening. She was in high gear that night! She and Chelsea are here below feeding their babies :~)

Maggie had her 2 months (!) check up this week and tipped the scales at a whopping 10# 6!!



No comments: