Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blah Blah Blah ........

It has been quite a week!

  • Baby Maggie & Chelsea are well. Chels actually weighs less now than before she got pregnant. (I had heard about girls like her .... but I never met one before!)
  • We went up north and tucked the place in for the winter. Unless I can talk Tom into one more weekend!
  • Work ........ well let's skip that topic for now!
  • Nicholas got a JOB!!!! True it's at Tom's competitor but hey, it's a tough job market out there. Yay Nick!!!
So now without further ado .... the week in random photos!!
These are my melted slippers. Really!! Tom built us a nice fire and my feet were near that fire when I noticed that my feet were smoking! Can you see the grass embedded in the rubber?? I did a little dance in the grass to stop them from spontaneously combusting!


And then we found the bluebird of happiness!!!!

Unfortunately he was a little dead=(

We made scarecrows with the kids at school last week. Mine is the one holding his head.

Birthday dinner with Cindy & Judy at TW Amigos. Yummy!!



No comments: