Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Vacation Week Three

My Frankenstein hand is improving. Somewhat. I was beginning to like the "three little caterpillars" that were the stitches on each incision! And here's a query...why do they call bruises "black & blue" marks??? Because my hand and wrist are very bruised right now and there is not a speck of black or blue. It is more varying shades of green and yellow with a few speckles of purple. Oh well. I survived the removal of the stitches. Although there was some speculation as to whether or not I would faint. I did not.
I did expect to be finished with this ordeal however. So as you can imagine, I was not that excited about the prospect of three weeks of therapy. Which, by the way, won't start for another week while I rest my hand a little longer. Seriously???

No comments: